Most company owners believe that their business is too small to be noticed by hackers or the chance of getting hacked is too small. Well, think again: It is only when your website gets hacked do you realize the importance of keeping your WordPress site secure.
Hackers will try to hack your website for various reasons: your sensitive business data is valuable and they can sell your data for a profit, and they can implant and run malicious applications from your website, for example, cryptocurrency miner.
There are severe consequences if your website is compromised:
- Your company image and business integrity will be damaged, customers will leave and potential clients will sit back.
- You may lose critical business data: your user information, your online transaction record, and more.
- Your website may slow down significantly, or even shut down.
SkyMont Group can help you to secure your website. We use a layered approach by combining tools and processes that would cover the three phases of website security: protection, detection, and response.
- Secure your website (prevention)
- SSL Certificate
- Database protection
- Daily database backup
- Force secure password
- Brute Force Protection
- Daily website scans – plugin, link (detection)
- Website recovery
- Remove malware
- Restore database
- Restore whole website